Day 01: Arrive Phuket
Arrive at Phuket and proceed to Hotel. On arrival check in Hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight at Phuket (D)
Day 02: Phuket
After breakfast, proceed for Phi Phi Island – One of the best & scenic island in Thailand. You can enjoy snorkeling & other water activities at an optional cost. Overnight at Phuket (B/L/D)
Day 03: Phuket – Bangkok – Pattaya
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and take a flight for Bangkok. On arrival proceed to Pattaya and check in Hotel. In the evening experience Alcazar Show- The greatest show in Asia which is a legend in this area. Overnight at Pattaya. (B/L/D)
Day 04: Pattaya
After breakfast , visit Coral Island. You can enjoy parasailing, view of colorful underwater life from Glass Bottom Boat ride. You will also get a chance to enjoy various water sports like Banana Boat ride, speed boat ride etc at your own. Overnight at Pattaya. (B/L/D)
Day 05: Pattaya – Bangkok
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and visit Nong Nooch village – biggest and most beautiful botanical garden & enjoy famous Elephant show and Thai cultural show. Later leave for Bangkok en route visit Gems Gallery where you can enjoy the ultimate shopping experience of masterpiece jewelry products like precious stones and beautiful Gems. On arrival in Bangkok check in Hotel. Overnight at Bangkok (B/L/D)
Day 06: Bangkok
After breakfast, visit the Safari World and Marine Park, here you will get an opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Marin Park is Thailand’s greatest showcase of animal magic which offers Dolphin Show, Sea Lion Show, etc. Evening enjoy shopping. Overnight at Bangkok (B/L/D)
Day 07: Bangkok – Departure to hometown
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and proceed for Half day Temple tour which includes the ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha and Marble Buddha. Later head towards Airport and board your flight for home town. (B)
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.