Day 01 : NJP to Gangtok (Approx – 130 kms 4 hrs)
Arrive at NJP Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok. Gangtok “The Capital of Sikkim”. Check-in to hotel on arrival. Overnight in Gangtok.
Day 02 : Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake (Approx – 52 kms)
Post breakfast embark on an excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.), Nathula Pass (For extra cost) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft). Overnight in Gangtok.
Day 03 : Gangtok Sightseeing
After breakfast, check out from Hotel proceed to Lachung. On your way visit Singhik View point, Seven Sister Waterfalls, Naga Water Falls. On arrival check-in Hotel. Overnight in Lachung. (B/L/D)
Day 04 : Gangtok - Darjeeling (7100 ft.) (Approx - 140 Kms 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Darjeeling ‘The Queen of the Hills’. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Rest of the day free or can be spent at the Mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling.
Day 05: Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) visit to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back we see Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Darjeeling covering - Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view) and Japanese Peace Pagoda. Post lunch continue sightseeing tour to Rock Garden. Evening free or can be spent at the mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling
Day 06 Darjeeling – Kalimpong (70Km / 2.5 Hrs)
Post breakfast transfer to Kalimpong sightseeing tour of Kalimpong covering - Durbin Dara Monastery & View point, Cactus / Orchid Nursery and Local Market. Post lunch take the transfer to Gangtok- “The Capital of Sikkim”. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Gangtok.
Day 07: Kalimpong –NJP Railway station or Airport
Post breakfast transfer to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey.
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
01 Night– Deluxe Room
02 Nights– Deluxe Room
01 Night – Deluxe Room
# Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
# Exclusive Non a/c vehicle
# Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
# Daily 02 Litter mineral water
# All Entrance Fees
# Air Fare / Train fare.
# Service Tax (4.5%)
# Meals in train or flight journey , also not specified in the itinerary
# Additional sightseeing like Nathula Pass, toy train, rafting or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
# Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
# Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.