Day 01: Bangalore – Mysore (150 kms/3hrs 30 Min)
Pickup from Bangalore Airport/ Railway station and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and Temple) On arrival check in to hotel. After fresh n up proceed to Maharaja’s palace and Brindavan Garden. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 02: Mysore – Ooty (126 kms/3hrs)
After breakfast check out and proceed to Chamundi Hill and big Bull. Afternoon proceed to Chamundi Hill and big Bull. Afternoon proceed to visit Ooty lake, Botanical Garden. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 03: Ooty – Coonoor (20 kms/40 Mins)
After breakfast proceed to Coonoor. Coonoor sight seeing (Sim’s Park, lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea factory and tea gardens) and Doddabetta peak. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 4: Ooty – Kodaikanal(242 kms/5 Hours)
After morning breakfast, proceed to Kodaikanal. Check in to the hotel on arrival. Evening visit to Cookers walk, Green valley view, and the lake. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 05: Kodaikanal local sightseen
After morning breakfast, proceed to sight seeing to visit Pillar’s Rocks Silent Valley view. Berijam lake view, Silver cascade falls. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 06: Kodaikanal – Coimbatore (183 kms/4hrs)
After morning breakfast checkout and proceed to Coimbatore to board your train or flight.
|No of days prior to departure||
% of cancellation charges per person
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs 1000/- whoever is more||Registration Amount|
|60 to 46 days||15%||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%||50%|
|14 to 4 days||60%||60%|
|3 to 1 day||80%||80%|
|On the day / on tour||100%||100%|
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.