Day 01: Mauritius
Arrive at Mauritius Airport and proceed to Hotel for check in. Later free time for relaxation and enjoy beach activities. Overnight at Mauritius. (B/L/D)
Day 02: Port Louis
After breakfast proceed to Port Louis on arrival check in Hotel and proceed to visit Pamplemousses - the Royal Botanical Gardens. Take a panoramic view of Port Louis city from Citadel Fort. The orientation tour of Port Louis includes Catholic Church, Mosque, High Court building, Port Louis Theatre, French Colonial buildings etc. Enjoy shopping at Caudan waterfront. Overnight at Mauritius. (B/L/D)
Day 03: IIe Aux Cerfs Island
After breakfast, visit to Ile Aux Cerfs Island by high speed boat. Take a thrilling experience of para sailing. Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Mauritius. Overnight at Mauritius. (B/L/D)
Day 04: Casella Bird Park
After breakfast, Free time for shopping at Bagatelle shopping park followed by a visit to Casella Bird Park. See amazing species of birds from all the five continents. Overnight at Mauritius. (B/L/D)
Day 05: Mauritius
After breakfast, enjoy beautiful Corals in the blue waters of Mauritius from the Glass bottom boat. Later full day free to explore the beautiful island or just relax by the beach. Enjoy Sega Dance in the evening. Overnight at Mauritius. (B/L/D)
Day 06: South Mauritius Tour
After breakfast, Visit Model Ship Factory, Trou Aux Cerfs - the Volcanic Crater, Curepipe - the scenic residential town, Garden Village, Grand Bassin-The Sacred Lake, Shiva Temple, Black River Gorge & 23 colored earth - Valley of Colours. Overnight at Mauritius. (B/L/D)
Day 07: Departure from Mauritius
After breakfast, proceed to Mauritius airport to Board your flight for hometown. (B)
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.