Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar, transfer to Hotel. In the evening visit Shalimar Bagh. Overnight stay in Srinagar
Day 02: Srinagar to Kargil
After breakfast, proceed to Kargil via Srinagar Leh Highway. Enjoy a short halt at Sonmarg (Known as gateway to Ladakh & the Meadow of Gold) to admire the views. One can enjoy a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier. Notice the gradual change in the colours of the mountains as you travel to Kargil. Cross the Zozilla pass & Drass region. Visit the Zozilla War memorial & Kargil War memorial on the way to pay tribute to the Indian Army. It was in this very region in which the Indian Army fought and won the famous war of Kargil. Take some memorable snaps of Tololing, Tiger Hill and the war memorial in Drass. Overnight stay in Kargil
Day 03: Kargil to Leh
After an early breakfast, proceed to Leh. En route, visit Mulbek (known for its huge Buddha Statue) and Lamayuru monastery (The oldest monastery in Ladakh). Admire the confluence of Indus – Zanskar Rivers and the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity). Visit Gurudwara Patthar Sahib and Kali Mata temple and reach Leh in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh
Day 04: Leh to Nubra Valley
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. En route, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,390 feet) After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. After Hotel check-in, enjoy camel Safari in the evening. Overnight stay in Nubra
Day 05: Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) and back to Leh
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight Stay In Leh
Day 06: Leh to Pangong Lake
After an early breakfast, visit sightseeing places like Shey, Thiksey, Hemis and Sindhu Ghat and then proceed to Pangong via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong
Day 07: Pangong Lake to Leh
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Overnight stay in Leh
Day 08: Departure from Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long lasting memories
01 Night – Deluxe Room
01 Night– Deluxe Room
03 Nights– Deluxe Room
01 Night– Super Deluxe Camp
01 Night– Super Deluxe Camp
# Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
# All Transportation and sightseeing by NAC Tempo Traveller
# AP Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) at all locations
# Daily 02 Litter mineral water
# All Entrance Fees
# Service tax 3.63% extra
# Air Ticket
# Any kind of personal expenses,
# Anything not mentioned under the category “COST INCLUSIONS”
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.