Day 1: Cochin – Munnar
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar. On the way Vist Valara Waterfalls & Chiyappara Waterfalls- This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar. (D)
Day 2: Munnar sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park) – house of the highly endangered mountain goats – the Nilgiri Thars, Tea Gardens, Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight stay at Munnar. (B, L, D)
Day 3: Munnar –Thekkady
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady .On arrival at Thekkady check into hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Thekkady. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Thekkady Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast transfer to Thekkady sightseeing Periyar Lake around which the sanctuary is built for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Overnight Stay at Thekkady. (B, L, D)
Day 5: Thekkady- Alleppey
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. Check in to the house boat in Alleppey by noon for cruising through legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lives and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Alleppey -Kovalam
After breakfast Proceed to Kovalam – This consists of three adjacent crescent beaches. And don’t forget to get a bird’s eye view of Kovalam beach form the light house located there, day relax in beach evening back to hotel overnight stay. (B, L, D)
Day 7: Kovalam/ Trivandrum/ Kovalam
After Breakfast Proceed to Trivandrum Sightseeing- Visit places of interest including Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum and Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple-Trivandrum Zoo, Shopping. Over Night stay. (B, L, D)
Day 8: Kovalam-Trivandrum Airport
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to Trivandrum Airport / railway station for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God’s Own Country. (B)
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
House Boat Stay:
01 Nights – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
# Accommodation with above mentioned Resort &Hotels
# Bed and Breakfast and Dinner in all resorts & Hotels
# All Meals in Alleppey House Boat
# All Transfers and sightseeing by Air – Conditioned Vehicle As per the itinerary.
# Flight tickets-Train Ticket not included.
# Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
# Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
# Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
# Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.