Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar Airport and proceed to Houseboat. On arrival check in Houseboat. Evening free for leisure. Enjoy Shikara ride in Dal Lake. Overnight at Srinagar (L/D)
Day 02: Srinagar
After breakfast, check out from Houseboat and proceed for local Srinagar sightseeing. Mughal Gardens such as Shalimar Bagh, Nishad Bagh, Chashmeshahi. Later visit Shankaracharya Temple, Hazratbal Dargh. On arrival check in Hotel. Overnight at Srinagar (B/L/D)
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed for Gulmarg . Gulmarg is also called as Medows of flowers. On arrival experience the Gondola ride till the first phase. Evening return to Hotel. Overnight at Srinagar. (B/L/D)
Day 04: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is called as Medows of Gold. Enjoy snow at Thajiwas Glacier. Later return back to Hotel. Overnight at Srinagar. (B/L/D)
Day 05: Srinagar – Pahalgam
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and proceed to Pahalgam. En route visit Kashmir bat factory. On arrival check in Hotel. Overnight at Pahalgam. (B/L/D)
Day 06: Pahalgam
After breakfast, proceed for Pahalgam local sightseeing. Chandanwari, Aru valley, Betab valley. Later return back to hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Pahalgam. (B/L/D)
Day 07: Pahalgam – Srinagar – Hometown
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and proceed to Srinagar. on arrival board your flight from Srinagar Airport for hometown. (B)
Day 01: Hometown – Srinagar
Upon arrival at Srinagar Airport, transfer to Houseboat & check in In the evening enjoy Shikara Ride in Dal Lake. Overnight halt at Srinagar (D)
Day 02: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After breakfast leave for full day excursion to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return back to Srinagar Overnight halt at Srinagar (B, L, D)
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion of Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700 – ft. Gulmarg also referred as “Switzerland of India” is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. You can also enjoy a Gondola ride Gulmarg to Kungdoor Phase 1 included (Phase 2 on own cost). Return back to Srinagar , Overnight halt at Srinagar (B, L, D)
Day 04: Srinagar – Pahalgam
After breakfast proceed to Pahalgam – the “Valley of Shepherds”. Pahalgam (90 Kms from Srinagar / 7200 ft above sea level), is known for the lovely trekking routes that it provides. A walk on the banks of River Ladder can be rewarding too. Pahalgam is also associated with the annual Amarnath Yatra. Upon arrival check in hotel & rest of the time id free for leisure Overnight halt at Pahalgam (B, L, D)
Day 05: Pahalgam – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar. Upon arrival visit of Mughal Gardens- bright flowerbeds with the panorama of the Dal in front of them - the three Mughal Gardens of Chesmashahi , Nishat, Shalimar are the Mughal Emperors' concept of paradise and are today very popular places. Overnight halt at Srinagar (B, L, D)
Day 06: Srinagar - Hometown
After Breakfast and transfer to airport to connect flight for Onwards Destination (B)
# Accommodation in comfortable hotels + Houseboat
# Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
# Entry Fees, 1 Shikara boat ride, Gondola Ride Phase 1 charges
# AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing .
# 02 litter mineral water
# 9% Govt Tax
# Air Fare
# Meals in train or flight journey , also not specified in the itinerary
# Pony rides at Pahalgam / Gulmarg/ Sonamarg, Vehicle for local running at Gulmarg , Pahalgam & Sonamarg, Phase 2 gondola tickets, Thajiwas Glacier trip in Sonamarg., Aru, Chandanwari & Betaab Valley trip in Pahalgam.
# Personal Expenses such as Room Heater Charges, Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink (not part of a group menu), Porterage etc
# Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
# Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.