01: ARRIVAL – SRINAGAR
Welcome Srinagar Airport pickup you will be met our representative and get transfer to Hotel. Check in Hotel. After relax visit Tulip garden which is major attraction of this tour; in the evening enjoy Shikara ride in famous Dal Lake (by your own). In the evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 02: SRINAGAR – SONAMARG – SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave for Sonamarg for a Day trip the name Sonamarg is derived from two Kashmiri words “Son” and “Marg” which mean “Gold” and “Meadow”, when put together it means “Meadow of Gold” The drive from Srinagar to Sonamarg is very beautiful as you will pass through some towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. in Sonamarg you can visit ThajwasGlacier which is around 4Kms from Sonamarg a Local Taxi Or Pony Ride has to be hired (on your own Expenses) return back to Srinagar in the evening after enjoyed your day, overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar
Day 3: SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM
Today you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam. Valley of Shepherds. Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins &AnantnagSulpher Springs enroute, Arrive and proceed to your hotel, Dinner & overnight at the Pahalgam.
Day 04 : INN PAHALGAM
After Breakfast, Visit to Chandanwadi (at your own cost), The snow Point (14 Km) at your own cost or enjoy pony ride at your own cost, Return back to Pahalgam, rest of the day at leisure to explore the countryside and enjoy leisurely walks through the pine forest along the River Lidder. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel. (Chandanwari sightseeing will be not included)
Day 05: PAHALGAM –GULMARG
Pahalgam to Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. In winter Gulmarg looks more beautiful due to heavy snow fall. And turns into India's premier Ski resort in winter.Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes,inGulmarg you also can enjoy Gondola Cable Car (On Your Own Expenses) offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter, overnight stay in Hotel Gulmarg .
Day 06: GULMARG TO SRINAGAR – LOCAL SIGHT- SEEING
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar to Houseboat for check inn, after re fresh proceed to Local Sightseeing See Mughal Gardens:- Visit Shankaranchariya Temple (is also known as the Jyesteshwara temple It is on top of the Shankaracharya Hill on the Zabarwan Mountain It is dedicated to Lord Shiva
The temple is at a height of 1,000 feet above the plain and overlooks the city of Srinagar) then visit PariMahal 'Palace of Fairies' (is a seven terraced garden located at the top of Zabarwan mountain range over-looking city of Srinagar and south-west of Dal Lake) Then visit to Chesham Shahi (is one of the Mughal gardens built in 1632 AD around a spring by Ali Mardan Khan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as per the orders of the Emperor, as a gift for his elder son Prince DaraShikoh) you will also visit Nishat Garden known as 'Garden of pleasure' built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit Shalimar Garden known as 'Garden of love' built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jehangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) evening enjoy SHIKARA RIDE on world famous Dal Lake in which you will cover, Floating Gardens, Vegetable Gardens, Golden Lake, Inner markets like Mena Bazar, and Canals etc, also enjoy the scenic view of Zabarwan Mountains, evening free for leisure, overnight stay in Houseboat at Srinagar
Day 07: DEPARTURE
After breakfast get transfer to Srinagar Airport for further next destination back Home.
# 02 Nights Stay in Hotel at Srinagar
# 02 Night Stay in Hotel at Pahalgam
# 01 Night Stay in Hotel at Gulmarg
# 01 Night Stay in Deluxe House Boat at Srinagar
# Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary # Transport by 2x2 coach (AC not required)
# Group leader for entire tour
Day 01: Hometown – Srinagar
Upon arrival at Srinagar Airport, transfer to Houseboat & check in In the evening enjoy Shikara Ride in Dal Lake. Overnight halt at Srinagar (D)
Day 02: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After breakfast leave for full day excursion to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return back to Srinagar Overnight halt at Srinagar (B, L, D)
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion of Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700 – ft. Gulmarg also referred as “Switzerland of India” is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. You can also enjoy a Gondola ride Gulmarg to Kungdoor Phase 1 included (Phase 2 on own cost). Return back to Srinagar , Overnight halt at Srinagar (B, L, D)
Day 04: Srinagar – Pahalgam
After breakfast proceed to Pahalgam – the “Valley of Shepherds”. Pahalgam (90 Kms from Srinagar / 7200 ft above sea level), is known for the lovely trekking routes that it provides. A walk on the banks of River Ladder can be rewarding too. Pahalgam is also associated with the annual Amarnath Yatra. Upon arrival check in hotel & rest of the time id free for leisure Overnight halt at Pahalgam (B, L, D)
Day 05: Pahalgam – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar. Upon arrival visit of Mughal Gardens- bright flowerbeds with the panorama of the Dal in front of them - the three Mughal Gardens of Chesmashahi , Nishat, Shalimar are the Mughal Emperors' concept of paradise and are today very popular places. Overnight halt at Srinagar (B, L, D)
Day 06: Srinagar - Hometown
After Breakfast and transfer to airport to connect flight for Onwards Destination (B)
# Accommodation in comfortable hotels + Houseboat
# Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
# Entry Fees, 1 Shikara boat ride, Gondola Ride Phase 1 charges
# AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing .
# 02 litter mineral water
# 9% Govt Tax
# Air Fare
# Meals in train or flight journey , also not specified in the itinerary
# Pony rides at Pahalgam / Gulmarg/ Sonamarg, Vehicle for local running at Gulmarg , Pahalgam & Sonamarg, Phase 2 gondola tickets, Thajiwas Glacier trip in Sonamarg., Aru, Chandanwari & Betaab Valley trip in Pahalgam.
# Personal Expenses such as Room Heater Charges, Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink (not part of a group menu), Porterage etc
# Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
# Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.