Day 1: Bengaluru Arrival
Arrive at Railway station/ Airport by Train/ flight at Bengaluru. Transfer to Hotel and check – in , after lunch visit Lalbagh, Vidansaudha Museum and ISKON temple. Overnight at Bengaluru. (L/D)
Day 2: Bengaluru – Mysore
After breakfast, check – out from Hotel and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and Temple. On arrival check in Hotel. Late in evening visit Brindavan Garden. Overnight at Mysore. (B/L/D)
Day 3: Mysore
After breakfast, visit Maharaja’s Palace, Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace (Art Gallery) and Zoo. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Mysore. (B/L/D)
Day 4: Mysore – Ooty
After breakfast check – out from Hotel and proceed to Ooty, on arrival check – in Hotel. After lunch visit Ooty lake, Botanical Garden. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Ooty. (B/L/D)
Day 5: Ooty
After breakfast proceed to Coonoor, visit Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose and Tea factory and Doddabetta Peak. In evening arrive at Hotel. Overnight at Ooty. (B/L/D)
Day 6: Ooty – Kodaikanal
After breakfast check – out and proceed to Kodaikanal. On arrival check – in Hotel. In evening visit to Cookers walk, Green valley view, and the Lake. Overnight at Kodaikanal. (B/L/D)
Day 7: Kodaikanal
After breakfast, proceed to visit Pillar’s Rocks Silent Valley View, Berijam lake view, Silver cascade falls. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Kodaikanal. (B/L/D)
Day 8: Kodaikanal Departure
After breakfast check – out and proceed to Bangalore/ Mysore/ Coimbatore Railways station/ Airport to board your Train/Flight for hometown. (B)
01 Night – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.