Day 01: Banglore
Pick-up from Bangalore Airport/Railway station.Bangalore officially known as Bengaluru is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It has a population of about 8.42 million and a metropolitan population of about 8.52 million, making it the third most populous city and fifth most populous urban agglomeration in India. It is located in southern India on the Deccan Plateau. Its elevation is over 900 m (3,000 ft) above sea level, the highest of India's major cities. Transfer to Hotel. Local visits: Lalbagh, Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Visveshwaraiah Industrial & Technology Museum, Vidhana Soudha, ISKCON Temple. Overnight Stay at Benglore
Day 02: Bangalore - Sravana belagola – Hassan
After breakfast Departure to Hassan (160 kms. / 3 hrs.). Enroute visit Sravana belogola (one of the most celebrated Jain Pilgrimage centre). Transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hassan.
Day 03: Hassan - Kukke Subramanya - Mangalore
After breakfast Departure to Mangalore - (180 kms. / 3.5 Hrs.). Enroute visit Kukke Subramanya. Dharamsthala. Transfer to Hotel. Local visits Mangala Devi Temple, Gokarananatheshwara Temple, Kadri Park and Tannerbhavi Beach. Overnight stay at Manglore.
Day 4: Mangalore - Sringeri - Udupi
After Breakfast Departure to Udupi. Enroute visit Horanadu - Annapurneswari Temple, Kalasa - Kalaseshwara Temple, Kudremukh National Park, Sringeri - Sharadambha Temple, Transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Udupi.
Day 05: Udupi - Murudeshwar - Gokarna
After breakfast Departure to Gokarna. Enroute visit Kollur Mookambika Temple. Murudeshwar - Lord Shiva Temple. Transfer to Hotel. Local visit. Overnight stay at Gokarna.
Day 06: Gokarna - Jog falls - Belur - Halebid – Hassan
After Breakfast Departure to Hassan ( 360 kms. / 7 hrs.). Enroute visit Jog falls, Belur, Halebedu transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Day 7: Hassan – Bengaluru
After breakfast - Departure to Bengaluru ( 180 kms./ 5 hrs.) Drop at Airport / Railway station. Tour Concludes with sweet memories.
|No of days prior to departure||
% of cancellation charges per person
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs 1000/- whoever is more||Registration Amount|
|60 to 46 days||15%||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%||50%|
|14 to 4 days||60%||60%|
|3 to 1 day||80%||80%|
|On the day / on tour||100%||100%|
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.