Day 01: Arrives at Narita Airport (Tokyo)
Pick up from Narita airport and drop at hotel.Later enjoy Lake Ashi Cruise and Hakone Komagatake Ropeway. Overnight in Mt. Fuji / Hakone.
Day 02: Mt. Fuji / Hanoke - Osaka
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Osaka. Enroute visit Asahi Brewery at Nagoya. On arrival check in to the hotel. Overnight in Osaka.
Day 03: Osaka – Nara – Kyoto - Osaka
After breakfast proceed to Nara to visit TodaiJi Temple, Nara Deer Park. Later proceed to Kyoto. Visit KiyomizuDera, KinkakuJi – Golden Pavilion, Fushimi Inari. Evening back to Osaka. Overnight in Osaka.
Day 04: Osaka – Hiroshima
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Hiroshima. On arrival check in to the hotel. Later visit Hiroshima Bomb Dome andPeace Memorial Museum. Overnight in Hiroshima.
Day 05: Hiroshima - Miyajima – Osaka
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed o Osaka. En route visit Miyajima Island, Itsukusihma Shrine and Torri Gate. Overnight in Osaka.
Day 06: Osaka – Tokyo
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Tokyo. Later visit Orientation Tour of Odaiba Island – Toyata Automobile Museum, Rainbow Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Venus, Fort, Palette, Town.Overnight in Tokyo.
Day 07: Tokyo
After breakfast visit AsakusaSensoJi Temple, Nakamise Street, Tokyo Sky Tree, Imperial Palace, Shibuya Crossing, Shinjuku Gyoen national Garden.Overnight in Tokyo.
Day 08: Narita (Tokyo)- Hometown
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for return journey with all sweet memories.
01 Night – Deluxe Room
03 Nights – Deluxe Room
01 Night – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
• 1N accommodation in Mt. Fuji / Hakone.
• 3N accommodation in Osaka.
• 1N accommodation in Hiroshima.
• 2N accommodation in Tokyo.
• Breakfast, Lunch / Packed Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant as per itinerary (Jain, Veg / Non Veg)
• High Tea / Coffee / Soft Drinks.
• Packaged bottle water one liter per day
• Airport Transfers and all sightseeing transfers as mentioned in the itinerary by air- conditioned coach
• Complimentary – One Bullet train experience
• English speaking guide on days 1 – 7 for sightseeing only
• Return Air Fare
• Visa Fees
• Group Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
• Entrance fees for Lake Ashi Cruise | Hakone Komagatake Ropeway | TodaiJi Temple | KiyomizuDera | KinkakuJi – Golden Pavilion | Peace Memorial Museum | AsakusaSensoJi Temple | Shinjuku Gyoen national Garden.
• Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
• Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
• Anything not mentioned in inclusions
• 5% GST
For More details please call
Pune office: 02024477389
Amit Kulkarni: +91 89750 24242
Priyanka Satam: +91 86056 84448
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.getsetgoholidays.in
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.