Day 01: Jammu
Arrive Jammu. On arrival check-i n to hotel. Later visit Raghunath Temple. Evening free for shopping in Raghunath market. Overnight at Jammu.(D)
Day 02: Jammu – Srinagar
After breakfast Proceed to Srinagar. On arrival check-in to House boat. Overnight at Srinagar. (B,L,D)
Day 03: Srinagar Local
After Breakfast, Visit Shankaracharya hill and the holy temple. Enjoy Dal Lake Shikara ride. In the afternoon visit Nishat Bagh-‘The garden of pleasure’ and Shalimar Bagh-‘Abode of Love’. Enjoy shopping in the evening. Night stay in House boat at Srinagar. (B,L,D)
Day 04: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast Proceed for day excursion to Sonmarg, known as ‘Meadow of Gold’. En route visit Hazratbal Darga Enjoy Glacier points in Sonmarg. Overnight at Srinagar. (B,L,D)
Day 05: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed for excursion to Gulmarg – known as ‘Meadow of Flowers’. En-route view the apple orchards. Pass by the Golf Course and enjoy the Cable Car ride up to the snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow. Overnight at Srinagar. (B,L,D)
Day 06: Srinagar – Pahalgam
After breakfast Proceed to Pahalgam. En-route visit Avantipur ruins, Cricket bat factory and pass-by the Pampore Saffron fields. Arrive Pahalgam for a magnificent view of Lidder valley. Overnight at Pahalgam. (B,L,D)
Day 07: Pahalgam – Katra –Vaishnodevi
After breakfast Proceed to Katra. Arrive Katra the base point of Vaishnodevi. Check-in to hotel. Later proceed for the Vaishnodevi Temple, a trek of total 28 kms. Overnight at Katra. (B,L,D)
Day 08: Katra – Jammu Drop
After breakfast drop at Jammu station for the return journey. Tour ends with sweet memories. (B,L)
01 Night – Deluxe Room
04 Nights – Deluxe Room
01 Night – Deluxe Room
01 Night – Deluxe Room
# Accommodation in comfortable hotels + Houseboat
# Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
# Entry Fees, 1 Shikara boat ride, Gondola Ride Phase 1 charges
# AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
# 02 litter mineral water
# 9% Service Tax
# Train & Air Ticket fare
# Personal Expenses
# Pony rides at Pahalgam / Gulmarg/ Sonamarg, Vehicle for local running at Gulmarg , Pahalgam & Sonamarg, Phase 2 gondola tickets, Etc.
# Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.