Day 01: Hometown – Srinagar
Arrive at Srinagar, transfer to houseboat. On arrival check in at houseboat & have a Hot Tea/Coffee & snacks. After fresh-n-up remaining day free for acclimatization, Evening enjoy Shikara ride over the beautiful and cold Dal Lake, Overnight at Srinagar. (HT,D).
Day 02: Srinagar – Gulmarg
After breakfast, we drive to the Ski paradise, Gulmarg – One of the best world class ski destination & famous for its winter sports. On arrival check in at hotel. After fresh-n-up get familiarized with the instructor & ski equipments. After lunch gather for Introductory Ski lesson. Learn to use Skiing equipments, body balancing techniques while surfing on the snow. Evening take it easy at your own pace, buffet dinner & Overnight at Gulmarg (B,L,D)
Day 03: Gulmarg
After breakfast full day Ski lessons enjoy various Ski activities like Walk with Skis, move on Slopes, handling sliding and falling, recover from fall ect. under expert’s supervision. In the evening time free for Group discussion experience sharing regarding skiing with Hot Tea session. Overnight at Gulmarg (B L D).
Day 04: Gulmarg
After breakfast visit 1st phase by Gondola Cable Car Ride one can Ski down the slope, rest of the day for Ski activities. Evening depart for Srinagar. On arrival check in at hotel, Overnight at Srinagar (B L D)
Day 05: Gulmarg – Srinagar – Hometown
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight to hometown. (B)
01 Night – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
01 Night – Deluxe Room
# Stay in comfortable hotels on twin sharing basis
# Meal Plan : AP ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
# Comfortable Vehicle as per mentioned itinerary only
# Ski Equipements (Stick, Ski & boots) , Ski Gear (Caps, Gloves, Jacket)
# Air Fare
# 9% govt taxes
# Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
# Any other services not in the program.
# Aru/Betaab valley trip in Pahalgam, Pony Ride at Gulmarg, Pahalgam & Sonamarg, Trip to Thajiwas Glacier & Zero Point at Sonamarg.
# Monument & Monastery fee, Monument Entrance/ Hot lunches at any place, Gondola Ride, Shikara Ride
# Camera & other Misc. Charges/Airfare.
# All passengers have to report 02 Hours prior to the departure due to security checking at the Sheikh Ul Aalam International Airport – Srinagar.
# No hand baggage will be allowed to carry inside the aircraft due to security reasons. Only Cash & Jewellery, Mobile Phones, Camera and laptops will be allowed for cabin baggage.
# We reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
# The vehicle used is non-air-conditioned and is available at disposal subject to municipal limits. Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds.
# Hotels mentioned above are subject to availability at the time of booking otherwise an alternative will be provided.
# The Hotels / Houseboat Check Inn time is 14:00 Hrs & Check out time is 12:00 Hrs next day.
# Our vehicles are not allowed in Gulmarg, Pahalgam & Sonamarg for inner sightseeing, either the client can hire a local vehicle or Pony / Sledge from the market for local sightseeing.
# No Electronic Devices (Mobiles, Cameras, IPods, Etc) are not allowed for visiting Shankarachirya Temple.
# The outside circle from J&K Prepaid Sims doesn’t work, only POSTPAID Sims (RELIANCE, IDEA, BSNL, VODAFONE, AIRCEL, AIRTEL).
# Gondola at Gulmarg remains closed on 1st & 3rd Monday of every month for maintenance purpose. For Issuance of Tickets, Photo ID is required.
# For some hotels cancellation policy will be forwarded at the time of booking.
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.