Day 01 - Airport - Dambulla
En route visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage & Sigiriya rock fortress. (B,L,D)
Day 02 - Dambulla – Kandy
Morning visit Dambulla cave temple, thereafter transfer to Kandy. En route visit Matale batik factory & Spice garden. Overnight at Hotel. (B,L,D)/p>
Day 03 - Kandy
Visit Peradeniya botanical garden, Kandy city tour, Gem museum & Gem shop, Evening visit Kandy temple & Cultural dance show. Overnight at Hotel. (B, L,D)
Day 04 - Kandy - Nuwaraeliya
Visit Tea Factory & Tea Garden, Sitha amman temple & Nuwaraeliya city tour . Overnight at Hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 05 - Nuwaraeliya - Bentota
Visit Turtle farm hatchery & Water sports activities. Overnight at Hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 06 - Bentota - Colombo
Colombo city tour & Shopping. (B,L,D)
Day 07 – Departure
Transfer to Airport (B)
# Accommodation at the above mentioned Hotels or similar.
# Economical class Air ticket from Mumbai to Colombo & return.
# 07 Breakfasts& 06 Dinners at the hotel itself/ 06 Lunch & 01 Dinner at an Indian restaurant in Colombo with transfers
# Transport in an A/C Vehicle with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide from 02 – 08 pax & English
# speaking national guide from 09 pax onwards. Meeting and Assistance at the airport.
# Visa & other charges (Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application)
# Early check in & late checkout.
# Camera & video permits.
# Any expenses of a personal nature.
# Any other expenses not mentioned above.
# Tips & Portages.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES ON COMPLEMENTARY BASIS
# Discount voucher to shop at ODEL dress boutique in Colombo.
# Discount voucher to shop at MONDY in Colombo
# Free 5-Flavoured Tea Gift Token COTTON COLLECTION in Colombo
# Rates valid for the Indian Nationals only.
# Price valid only for mentioned period only.
# Price based on minimum pax as mentioned, travelling together at all time.
# All Hotels Check In time is 1400hrs & Check Out time is 1200hrs (Early Check In / Late Check Out is subject to availability & at the discretion of hotel).
# Room availability of above quoted hotels are strictly subject to change & will check availability & confirm at
the time of reporting as confirmed booking.
# If any cancellation 28 days prior to arrival NO cancelation
# If any cancellation 28 - 14 days - 50% will be charged on the basis booked
# If any cancellation 14 - 07 days - 75% will be charged on the basis booked
# If any cancellation 07 - 00 days - 100% will be charged on the basis booked
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.