Day 1 Destination – Dubai (3 Nights)
Meet at Mumbai International Airport as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Dubai. Welcome to Dubai. Today we explore the amazing city of Dubai. City tour includes photo stop at Burj Al Arab – tallest hotel in the world, take a walk around the Jumeirah Beach, and drive through famous Sheikh Zayed Road. We also get the opportunity to take ride in the Palm Monorail. Later we visit the Dubai Museum – oldest existing building in Dubai Take photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first resort built on the artificial island The Palm. In the evening, we will embark on the Dhow Dinner Cruise – enjoy amazing view of Dubai skyline while we indulge in some delicious Arabic Cuisine.
Day 2 Dubai
Today we shop in one of the biggest shopping malls in Dubai – Dubai Mall having some famous brands like Mark and Spenser, Waitrose, Bloomingdale’s and many more. Then we visit Dubai Mall’s Aquarium – home to more than 33,000 living animals, including 400 sharks and rays and a close encounter via its acrylic walk through tunnel. Today we also visit Underwater Zoo. Later we shall visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. Later we enjoy thrilling Desert Safari by four wheeled drive Land Cruiser through Sand dunes followed by amazing Belly Dance
show along with Dinner. Day 3 Dubai
Today we visit Mall of Emirates – a complete family place where one can play, shop and eat. Enjoy skiing and snow activities in Ski Dubai – indoor ski resort. Then we shall enjoy one way Water Taxi to Gold Souk. Later free time for shopping at Gold Souk – A traditional gold market.
Day 4 Dubai – Abu Dhabi (1 Night)
Today we drive to Abu Dhabi. On arrival we visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque – A gem of Abu Dhabi and one of the largest mosque in the world. Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also it is advisory for men not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Later we visit Ferrari World – explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attractions Like, Speed of magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge, Formula Rossa etc.
Day 5 Abu Dhabi – Dubai – Departure to Home Town
Today we Proceed to Dubai, en route we will visit Miracle Garden (Subject to Operation). Later we go for shopping at Deira City Centre – one of the six City centres. Guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight
Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also it is advisory for men not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Miracle Garden is operational during Nov to May, hence guest booked during that period can enjoy Miracle garden. Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
03 Nights – Deluxe Room
01 Night– Deluxe Room
# To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
# Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
# Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
# Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
# Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
# Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
# Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
# All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
# All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
# Govt Tax of 4.500% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
# Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
# Cost of International insurance.
# Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
# Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
# Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
# Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
# Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
# Porte rage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
# Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
# Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
# To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
# Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
16th Jan 2019
25th Jan 2019
10th Feb 2019.
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.