Day 01: Arrive at Delhi - Haridwar (222 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
After arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station transfer to Haridwar. In evening Ganga Arti . Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar – Ranachatti
In the morning takes GangaSnan. Later proceed to Rankichatti. Overnight stay Ranachatti
Day 03: Ranchatti to Yamunotri (6km Trekone side)
Today travel 6km one way to Yamunotri (Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost.) Visit Yamunotri Holy Dip,
Pooja Darshan. After Darshan back to Ranachatti for night halt
Day 04: Ranchatti- Uttarkashi (55Km)
Today drive to Uttarkashi Take Darshan at Vishwanath Temple. Overnight halt at Uttarkashi
Day 05: Uttarkashi- Gangotri- Uttarkashi (200Km)
Proceed via Harshil  (Ram teri Ganga Maili fame) Holy dip in Ganges/Darshan /Pooja/Gangnani Hot Springs After
darshan back to Uttarkashi for night halt.
Day 06: Uttarkashi to Guptkashi (260Km)
Proceed Via TehriDam, Chamba, Rudraprayag on arrival at Guptkashi, over night halts at Sitapur.
Day 07 : Sitapur to Kedarnath to Sitapur
We suggest you to go by helicopter (tickets on own cost) Visit Pooja / Darshan. After darshan night halt. Overnight halt at Sitapur.
Day 08 : Sitapur to Pipalkoti
Proceed to Pipalkoti via Rudraprayag. Overnight halt at Pipalkoti
Day 09: Pipalkoti to Badrinath
Leave for Badrinath via Joshimath-Pandukeshwar Hanuman Chatti Badrinath is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage
spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters. Overnight halt at Badrinath
Day 10: Badrinath to Srikot
Proceed to Srikot. Evening is free for leisure or rest.Over night halt at Srikot.
Day 11: Srikot to Rishikesh to Haridwar
Proceed to Haridwar via Rishikesh via Dev Prayag Ganga Aarti at Parmarth. Night halt at Haridwar.
Day 12: Haridwar to Delhi Drop
After Breakfast proceed to Delhi Airport/Railway station.
*HELICOPTER CHARGES FOR SH KEDARNATH JI :
Rs 9,500/- per person
BOOKING PROCEDURE (DOMESTIC TOUR)
Fill up the tour registration form.
Booking amount for landcost should be either INR 25000 or 50% whoever is less.
We require flight fare 100% in advance.
Submit Photo Id Xerox copy with one passport size photo at the time of booking.
Final payment to be paid 45 days before departure.
If a booking is made within 45 days of departure, full payment will be required at time of booking.
2N accommodation in Haridwar
2N accommodation in Ranachatti
2N accommodation in Uttarkashi
2N accommodation in Sitapur.
1N accommodation in Pipalkoti
1N accommodation in Badrinath
1N accommodation in Srikot
Pick up from Delhi railway station / airport
Drop at Delhi railway station / airport
Transfers & Sightseeing by Non Ac Tempo Traveller
Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Standard Hotel .
All Vegetarian Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner, 2 Mineral Water
Bottle per day)
Train or air fare
Any snacks during your bus journey, any meals in train/ air journey
Any medicines, medical equipment, oxygen cylinder, medical expenditures etc.
Any travel/personal/medical/accident linsurance, any helicopter charges.
Any Pooja charges.
Any additional expense sin curred due to any flight delayer can cellation, weather conditions, political Closures, technical faults etc.
Any porter, horse, poni, doli, ropeway, cycle, ricksha, three wheeler auto charges.
Personal Expenses such as Room Heater Charges, Laundry, telephonecalls, tips & gratuity, wines & Alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink (not part of a group menu), Porterage etc
Any cost a rising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
GST 5 % extra
Delhi to Hardwar and Hardwar to Delhi --- AC would work and Hardwar – Char Dham – Hardwar --- AC would not work.
Fare & Rates may change at the time of booking.
Please feel free for any further requirements
Cancellation by Guest :-
If the guest decides to cancel the tour any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such a cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from respective authorities.
The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
No of days prior to departure
% of cancellation charges per person
More than 60 days
5% or Rs 1000/- whoever is more
60 to 46 days
45 to 31 days
30 to 15 days
14 to 4 days
3 to 1 day
On the day / on tour
Charges are levied on the Gross tour price and not the discounted price. For an Indian tour, cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately.
For tailor-made holiday, cancellation charges will differ accordingly as per services booked.
When the Company cancels a tour :-
In case if any Tour is cancelled from the Company’s end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 45 working days of cancellation of the tour by cheque only. Alternatively, the guest can take any other tour option suggested by the Travel Advisor or can utilize the tour amount paid for any of the company’s future tour.
If You Have Any Questions
About general exclusions
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
How do I make payment?
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
General Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.