Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Phuentsholing
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.) Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing - The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India. It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Day 02: Phuentsholing – Thimphu
(Distance: 176 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.) After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing – Punakha / Wangdue
(Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.) After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), King's Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon transfer to Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 ft.), via Dochu-La-Pass (10,170 ft.) to view the higher Himalayas. The pass also has 108 Druk Wangyal Khangzang Chorten which is believed brings multi fold merit to all sentient beings and which make the pass a must visit place. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang.
Day 04: Punakha / Wangdue Sightseeing – Paro
(Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.) After breakfast check out from hotel with bag & baggage’s and visits the Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. After noon drive to Paro. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 05: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast start full day sightseeing covering Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities, Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro. Afternoon visit Drukgyel Dzong - The Dzong was destroyed by fire in 1951 and is now preserved as heritage site & Kyichu Lhakhang - one of the oldest Buddist temples in Bhutan . Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 06: Paro – Phuentsholing
(Distance: 200 kms. / Driving Time: 7 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.) After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Phuentsholing. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Day 07: Phuentsholing – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of NJP/IXB: 89 mts.) After breakfast check out from the hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Permit for Bhutan:
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs.
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue:
Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. holidays.
Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
01 Night – Deluxe Room
01 Night– Deluxe Room
Punakha / Wangdue:
01 Night1– Deluxe Room
02 Nights– Deluxe Room
01 Night– Deluxe Room
# Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
# Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
# Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
# All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
# Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
# Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
# Air Fare/Train fare.
# Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
# Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Entrance Fees.
# Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
# Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
# Service Tax & Travel Insurance.
# Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
# The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
# The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals from 01st Mar 2016 to 30th June 2016 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season).
We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Neptune promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services.
# Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
# Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand
# Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
# Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
# Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
# Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
16th Feb 2019
16th March 2019
12th April 2019
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.