Day 01 : Arrive in London
Upon arrival at the London Airport meet our representative who will assist you to board the coach, later we proceed for the hotel check In (Standard Check in Time 1400 hours). Overnight stay at Holiday Inn Heathrow or similar. (Dinner)
Day 02 : Half Day Guided City tour of London, London Eye and Madame Tussauds
After having breakfast at the hotel enjoy city tour of London. Begin day with Guided London City tour which includes Tower Bridge,River Thames, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, St.Paul’s Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square, visits Swami Narayan Temple Oxford Street, Tower of London. Later visit Madam Tussauds wax museum to photograph yourself with famous personalities. Later in the evening proceed for London Eye Visit where you can have observatory view of the city through Ferris Wheel. Overnight stay at Stena Line Cruise. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 03: Amsterdam city tour, Canal Cruise, Keukenhof (till 20th May) Stay in Amsterdam
After having breakfast on board the stena line cruise arrive Amsterdam and on arrival do the city tour of Amsterdam where we drive past the Royal Palace, the National Monument, Skinny Bridge,the Albert Cuyp Market and the beautiful houses along the canal and a windmill on the river Amstel. Today also includes visit to Keukenhof – the world’s largest flower garden (open till 20th May only) Today we also get to experience Amsterdam Canal cruise in luxurious cruise boat which takes us along beautiful canals and houses of the city, pass by the Zevenbogenbruggengracht. Overnight Stay at Golden Tulip Zoetmeer-Den Haag or similar. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 04: Brussels City Tour, Arrival in Paris
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to Brussels wherein you explore and discover the Europe’s Nicest Places like Atomium, Tower Bridge, Leaning Tower and many more iconic miniatures. Later on proceed for Brussels city tour which will include St.Michel,St. Gudula Cathedral, the world’s first shopping mall-Galeries Saint Hubert, Grand Place and the famous statue of the cheeky boy-the Mannekin Pis (photostop). Enjoy Siene River Cruise in the evening. Overnight stay at Paris.(Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 05 : Guided City Tour of Paris, Eiffel Tower 3rd Level
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed for a scenic and nature filled drive to one of the most lively city of Europe “Paris. Upon arrival enjoy city tour of Paris which will includes the Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garnier’s Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and Hotel des Invalides. Today visit wonder of the world ascend by an elevator to the 3rd level of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Enjoy the most attractive and famous Lido Show in the evening which is optional . (Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner)
Day 06 : Paris – Disneyland – Paris
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to experience the excitement at Disneyland. Disneyland Paris, commonly known as Euro Disney . There are also parades and shows. And when the kids have had their fun, the grown-ups can indulge themselves with the designer outlet shopping in nearby Marne la Vall?. Enjoy various rides and shows like It’s a Small World and Space mountain. Meet your favorite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Donald. Overnight stay in Paris. (Breakfast, Meal Coupon and Dinner)
Day 07: Arrive in Switzerland
Today after having breakfast at the hotel, we proceed for scenic and long journey to city which is Heart of Europe i.e Switzerland. Overnight Stay in Switzerland (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 08 : Mount Titlis with Ice Flyer (subject to operation), Lucerne city tour, Lake Lucerne cruise
Today we will be visiting Mt.Titlis to experience ‘Titlis Rotair’-world’s first revolving cable-car ride! Here we also experience the thrilling Ice Flyer ride and snow slides (subject to operation).Today we also get to enjoy Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Here we also have leisure time for shopping and enjoying the local scenic beauty. Not to forget the relaxing Lake Lucerne cruise which is also part of our day in Switzerland today. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 09 : Black Forest drive, Cuckoo Clock factory, Lake Titisee
Today after having breakfast at the hotel activities include drive through Black Forest, Black Forest is a wooden Mountain range in south western Germany .its Bordered by Rhine Valley to the west and South. The Black Forest consists of a cover of sandstone and top of a core of gneiss and granites . visit to Lake titisee famous for shopping Cuckoo Clocks . Lake Titisee is located in the southern Black Forest . Lake Titisee is perfect for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, pedaloing and for a stroll along the water front . overnight stay in Switzerland (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 10 – : Today the day is free for you to explore optional activities
Today after having breakfast at the hotethe day is free for your to explore Swiss in your own way or indulge in optional sightseeing which is Full day Fun and Excitement at Jungfraujoch -TOP OF EUROPE. You will Board the Cog Wheel Train, to reach to 10, 000 feeet point of Jungfrau. whrein you will experience the joy of walking in Ice Caves, Visit Sphinx Terrace, Ice Sculptures and many more attractions of Mountain Activities. Lunch will be served at Bollywood Restaurant (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 11 : Innsbruck City tour, Swarovski Crystal Worlds
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to Wattens to visit internationally renowned Swarovski Crystal World where we get to see the world’s biggest crystal .Later proceed for an orientation tour of the city which includes Golden Roof or ‘Goldenes Dachl’the Imperial Church and the ‘Hofburg’ or Imperial Palace. Overnight in Innsbruck(Breakfast- Lunch-Dinner)
Day 12 : Arrival in Venice, Guided Venice City Tour :
Today after having breakfast at the hotel head Venice for city tour via canal cruise . Proceed for guided tour which covers Doges Palace, Bridge of Sighs, Bell Tower, Cathederal and St Mark Square with a brief visit to a Murano Glass Showroom for a demonstration in glass blowing. Also enjoy a romantic optional Gondola ride. overnight stay in Padova .(Breakfast- Lunch-Dinner)
Day 13 : Birds Eye View from Pizzale Michelangelo Point, Photostop at Leaning Tower,
Proceed towards Florence and have photostops at Piazzale Michelangelo and Statue of David. Later proceed for photostops at the other famous sites located on the Field of Miracles. Overnight stay in Pisa.(Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 14: Rome city tour , Vatican City, Arrival Pisa
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to Rome and enjoy city tour which includes at Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, the legendary Trevi Fountain and photostop at the Colosseum. Later Proceed to Vatican City-the smallest nation in the world! This includes Vatican Museum, one of the largest museum complexes in the world, the sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Square with St. Peter’s Basilica – one of the largest churches in the world. witness the enchanting city of Pisa to witness photostop at the wonder of the world-the Leaning
Day 15 : Departure from Rome :
After having Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to airport for flight back to home town with loaded sweet and wonderful memories. (Breakfast)
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
01 Night– Deluxe Room
03 Nights– Deluxe Room
05 Nights– Deluxe Room
01 Night– Deluxe Room
02 Night– Deluxe Room
# Return Economy Class Airfare with Airport Taxes
# Meet and Greet upon arrival by our representative.
# 01 Nights Accommodation in Holiday Inn Heathrow or similar in London
# 01 Night Accommodation in Stena Line Cruise
# 01 Night Accommodation NH Zotermeer or similar in Amsterdam
# 03 Night Accommodation in Park Inn By Radisson or similar in Paris
# 04 Night Accommodation in Movenpick / Terrace or similar in Switzerland
# 01 Night Accommodation in Alpine Park or similar in Innsbruck
# 01 Night Accommodation in Hotel Tulip Inn or similar in Padova, Venice
# 01 Night Accommodation in Hotel Granduca or similar in Pisa
# 01 Night Accommodation in Idea Pomezia or similar in Rome
# Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
# Half Day Guided City Tour of London
# Visit to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum
# London Eye Flight
# Visit to Kuekenholf Tulip Gardens
# Brussels City Tour includes St.Michel,St. Gudula Cathedral, the world’s first shopping mall-Galeries Saint Hubert, Grand Place and the famous statue of the cheeky boy-the Mannekin Pis (photostop)
# Amsterdam City Tour includes Royal Palace, the National Monument, Skinny Bridge,the Albert Cuyp Market and the beautiful houses along the canal and a windmill on the river Amstel.
# Paris city tour includes Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garnier’s Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and Hotel des Invalides
# Visit to Eiffel Tower 3rd level
# Enjoy Siene River Cruise
# Full day at Fun and Excitement in Disneyland
# Mt.Titlis to experience ‘Titlis Rotair’-world’s first revolving cable-car
# Photostop at Zurich lake
# Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge
# Lake Lucerne cruise
# Swarovski Crystal World Museum in Wattens
# Orientation tour of the Innsbruck city includes Golden Roof or ‘Goldenes Dachl’the Imperial Church and the ‘Hofburg’ or Imperial Palace
# Guided Venice City tour with visit to Murano Glass Factory and Showroom
# Photostop at Leaning Tower of pisa with famous Field of Miracles
# Photostops at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David
# Guided Rome city tour includes at Arch of Constantine, Circus
# Maximus, the legendary Trevi Fountain and photo stop at the Colosseum
# Vatican City includes Vatican Museum the sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Square with St. Peter’s Basilica
# Meals as per the itinerary
# All Tours and Transfers as per the itineray
# Visa Assistance (Issuance Subject to Immigration / Consulate / Embassy Discretion)
# Services of Experiences and Caring Tour Manager
# Travel Insurance (upto the age of 60)
# Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer
# Mandatory GST of 3.62% applicable as per govt Rules and Regulations
# Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
# Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
# Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
# Cost of extension of the validity of the tour or deviation from the route of the tour
# Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
# Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
# Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
# Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
# Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach for any activity/sightseeing done twice
# Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
# Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
# Any up-gradation in the room category or air line class
# Extra water bottle charges other than specified in the itinerary
# Premium seat charges
# Medicines required if any
# Anything not specifically mentioned in Your Inclusion Column.
# Foreign Exchange Rate keeps on fluctuating and rate on the day you make final payment shall apply (Exchange rates applicable as per the date of payment).
# We request you Confirm with us to the best rate of exchange for the day you make the final payment if making payments in INR.
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.