Day 01: Arrival at Guwahati & transfer to Shillong
Pickup from Guwahati Airport and transfer to Shillong (Capital of Meghalaya) – Shillong (1496 m), the capital city has a number of beautiful sites like Shillong peak (10 km from Shillong,), at an altitude of 1965 metre, offers a dazzling view of the idyllic surroundings. Butterfly Museum (closed on Sundays) is another interesting place to visit.
En route you can visit – Umiam Lake or Barapani – is the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya. Overnight at Shillong.
Day 02: Shillong
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, (1300 m) and its surroundings areas are blessed with many breathtaking views of nature in her pristine beauty with cool springs, mind soothing waves of thick green jungle foliage, gurgling mountain streams finding their way through rocks, enthralling milky white waterfalls leaping into deep gorges in a thunderous applause to the record-breaking rainfall that resounds through the valley. During the monsoon months it is a thrill to catch sight of nature in the prime of her beauty when the clouds lift their mantle over her for fleeting moments. Cherrapunjee has the distinction of being the wettest place on Earth, having the highest recorded rainfall, year after year. The Caves of Cherrapunjee- Mawsmai and Mawmluh, are the longest limestone caves in India, formed over 3500 years, a must go destination for cavers and adventurists. Other attractions – Cherrapunjee View Point, Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls and Eco Park Back to Shillong, Overnight at Shillong.
Day 03: Shilong
After breakfast drive to Mawlynnong (92 km / 2 hrs), Mawlynnong village, situated 90 kms ahead of Shillong, on the Shillong-Dawki Road, 30 kms from Pynursla, is a village of 75 households with a population of 400. A idyllic location, this village epitomizes a standard which all other villages need to aspire to be. Dubbed the cleanest village in India by Discover India Magazine. Paved walkways and beautiful flowerbed all along mark the village, with waterfalls, a living root bridge, hilly rivulets, acacia plantation and an excellent view of the faraway plains of Bangladesh all contribute to the ambiance of this village. Visit – the cleanest village in Asia. Living Route Bridge and Balancing Rock.Back to Shillong, Evening free for marketing. Stay overnight at your hotel inShillong.
Day 04: Kaziranga National Park
After breakfast transfer to After breakfast transfer to Kaziranga National Park – Kaziranga- a world heritage site, spread over 858 sq.kms and is located in the floodplains on both sides of the Brahmaputra. The park hosts two-thirds of the world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros. The park is divided into five ranges – Central (entry point at Kohora), Western (entry point at Bagori), Eastern (at Agratoli), Western-most Burha Pahar (at Ghorakati) and Northern. The first four lie on the southern side of the river while the last is on the northern bank. It is also home to nine of 14 primate species found across south india, the purest breed of Asiatic water buffalo and one of the largest herds of Asian Elephants.
Evening you can visit – Orchid Garden, Tea Garden and Rubber Plantation. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 05: Kaziranga National Park
Early morning go for Elephant ride (subject to availability) at 5AM. Back to Hotel for Breakfast. After breakfast you can go for Jeep Safari in the Central Range. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 06: Guwahati
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati, En route visit – Basistha Ashram, Shankardeva Kalakshetra & Balaji Temple. Overnight at Guwahati.
Day 07: Guwahati
After breakfast you can visit – The most famous Kamakhya Temple tucked away in the serenity of the Nilachal hills in Guwahati. This Shakti temple has a cluster of different temples of Devi Kali, Bhairavi, Tara and others and is a pilgrimage destination for people across the country.
After that you can enjoy the Sunset Cruise over the River Brahmaputra. Evening back to hotel. Night Stay.
Day 08: Departure to Hometown
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati Airport for Departure.
03 Nights – Deluxe Room
02 Night – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
# Meet & Greet upon arrival.
# Hotel Accommodation.
# Air fare / Train Fare
# Transportation, including all sightseeing.
# Fuel, Parking, Vehicle Permit and Driver Allowance.
# Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
# Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
# Air Fare / Train fare.
# Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
# Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
# Guide charges, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any.
# VIP Darshan in Kamakhya Temple.
# Traditional / Cultural dance
# Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
# Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
# Service Tax.
# Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.