Day 01: Port Blair - Sightseeing
Assistance on arrival at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and transfer to the hotel. Check in to your hotel on arrival. Later start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Return to hotel. Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair – Havelock Island (Approx 54 kms by sea – 2 ½ hrs)
Early morning departure by inter-island ferry Makruzz / Coastal Cruise / Green Ocean to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight in Havelock.(Note: Ferry will either be morning / afternoon as per availability)
Day 03: Havelock Island
Morning at leisure or an optional trip to Elephant Beach (for Extra cost). Overnight in Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock Island - Port Blair (Approx 54 kms by sea – 2 ½ hrs)
Post breakfast take the transfer to Havelock jetty for your return ferry Makruzz / Coastal Cruise / Green Ocean to Port Blair. Check in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Port Blair. (Note: Ferry will either be morning / afternoon as per availability)
Day 05: Port Blair – Sightseeing
Post breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of North Bay Island followed by Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 06: Port Blair – Departure
Post breakfast take the departure transfer to Port Blair airport for your onward journey.
Check out Time: 8:00 AM
03 Nights – Deluxe Room
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
# Accommodation in as per above, Meals (Breakfast and Dinner),
# All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle – (As per itinerary),
# Ferry charges – (Makkruz / Coastal Cruise / Green Ocean),
# Boat tickets,
# Entry fees,
# Group Leader from Pune -Pune
# Air Fare / Train Fare,
# Camera fees, Portarage,
# Insurance, Tips & Gratuity,
# Any personal expenses,
# Mineral/soft/hard drinks,
# Extra usage of vehicle,
# Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.