Day 01: Arrive - Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport and proceed to Pattaya. On arrival check in Hotel. In the evening experience Alcazar Show- The greatest show in Asia which is a legend in this area. Overnight at Pattaya. (D)
Day 02: Pattaya
After breakfast, visit Coral Island. You can enjoy parasailing, view of colorful underwater life from Glass Bottom Boat ride. You will also get a chance to enjoy various water sports like Banana Boat ride, speed boat ride etc at your own. Overnight at Pattaya. (B/L/D)
Day 03: Pattaya – Bangkok
After breakfast, check – out from Hotel and visit Nong Nooch village – biggest and most beautiful botanical garden & enjoy famous Elephant show and Thai cultural show. Later proceed for Bangkok en route visit Gems Gallery where you can enjoy the ultimate shopping experience of masterpiece jewelry products like precious stones and beautiful Gems. On arrival in Bangkok, check – in Hotel Overnight at Bangkok (B/L/D)
Day 04: Bangkok
After breakfast, visit the Safari World and Marine Park, here you will get an opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Marin Park is Thailand’s greatest showcase of animal magic which offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone like Dolphin Show, Sea Lion Show, etc. In the evening enjoy shopping. Overnight at Bangkok (B/L/D)
Day 05: Bangkok - Departure to hometown
After breakfast, check – out from Hotel and visit Half day Temple tour which includes the 'Wat Traimit' – the temple of the Golden Buddha and Marble Buddha. Later Proceed to Suvarnabhumi International Airport and board you flight to hometown. (B)
02 Nights – Deluxe Room
03 Nights – Deluxe Room
# Return economy class air travel from Mumbai to Mumbai as mentioned in the itinerary.
# Accommodation on twin sharing basis in comfortable hotels
# Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
# Entrance fees of all sightseeing places, all tips.
# Tourist Visa Fees
# Tour Escort services throughout the tour
# All transfers & sightseeing by A/C vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
# Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from the Govt.
# Overseas Travel Insurance
# Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
# Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink (not part of a group menu).
# Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
# Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
# Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
To be announced soon...
1. Tour cost published does not include air fare / railway cost, unless and until mentioned specifically.
2. Food / drinking water shall not be provided during rail / flight journey by The Company unless and until mentioned specifically.
3. Taxes shall be applicable as per government rule & regulations and may not be included in published tour price.
1. All payment to be made by Cheques / Demand draft in favour of Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd payable at Pune.
2. For far away customers, they may choose to pay online using bank transfer etc. Please contact us for bank details on numbers given on the site.
Get Set Go Holidays Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred to as “The Company”.
1. In the event of natural calamities like earthquake, floods, etc. or unavoidable circumstances like curfew, strikes etc. not within the controls of The Company, the tour escort shall use his discretionary rights to either change the tour route or cancel the tour as per the situation demands. Please note this is applicable in group tours only.
2. Baggage & personal belongings of the tour participant will be his/her sole responsibility, throughout the tour. The Company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of any kind.
3. Smoking / drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the journeys air, rail, bus & in dining halls. Tour members can avail the smoking zone wherever applicable.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any personal loss /damage to any tour individual due to the reasons beyond control of The Company.
5. Individual tour member shall be required to follow the common civil code of conduct during the entire tour. Any inconvenience / damage caused to other members in the tour shall call for strict action by the tour escort towards the defaulter. There will be no compensation rendered to the defaulter, incase, he needs to leave the tour.
6. The Company does not have any control over the price fluctuations towards Railway / Flights /Bus/ Hotels/ Shipping companies or any other service provided by Third Party. Likewise, The Company shall not be responsible for delays /deficiencies for the services provided by the outside service agencies.
7. Pls note The Company does not have any control on the schedules of opening / closing timings of tourist attractions. (museums,parks,etc)
8. Tour participants are requested to collect their journey tickets from The Company office address after making full payment. On request and risk by the Tour individual, the same shall be sent by postage with additional administrative cost towards it.
9. The Tour participant is required the join the tour as per the itinerary given from their respective destinations. Pls note if any tour participant travels before the tour journey date to any destination as per the itinerary, The Company shall not be responsible & liable for any additional cost wherever applicable.
10. For group with less than 16 members the road travel shall be done by vehicles like Sumo/Qualis/etc. The Company shall communicate any additional rule required for specific group tour journeys.
11. Seat allotment shall be made on the basis of “first come first” only. For any reason like physically challenged, the rule shall be kept flexible.
12. The Company may be allowed for tour camera shoots (stills/video) as its publicity campaigns. The Tour participant shall allow for the same.